- Traditional Physician Job
Emergency Medicine Position Near Boston, MA
One thing sets Salem Hospital apart—our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, and other care providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our providers to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout Salem Hospital.
While practicing as an Emergency Medicine physician at Salem Hospital you will enjoy:
• working at one of the top hospitals in the Boston area
• the benefits of being a member of the Mass General Brigham health care system
• our combined annual adult ED volume of 80,000 visits provides an array of pathology with a fast track and PA program in place and excellent multispecialty back up
• a culture focused on communication, growth, and work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits
• being an active contributor to quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: Louis Caligiuri, Executive Director of Physician Recruiting at email@example.com
- Emergency Medicine
Distance from City