- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Otolaryngology Position in Jacksonville, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Otolaryngology - Otolaryngologist needed to join a large health system employed practice near Jacksonville, FL!
- Board certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Elective outpatient practice will be the primary focus and call coverage is not burdensome
- Some trauma call will be required
- Employment position through Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Medical
- Full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24|7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Level II NICU
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Primary Care
- Bill Frey