- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Urology Position in Central Valley, CA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Urology - Urology opportunity located in university community in California
Cases Bladder cancer, bladder issues, vasectomies, bread and butter
Workload - Patients|Day
· Current Urologist sees 8-10 surgical cases|week, 40-50 patients during the week for follow ups
· Expectation for new physician is 36 hours of contact with patients per week
· Urodynamics, flow chair, cystoscopes
· Outpatient surgery on site
· Video capable so if patient is awake, they can see surgery if they choose
· Cannot radiation ionic therapy for prostate cancer done at another center in town
Call volume and frequency
· ED none required, but its optional
· ED call is $500 stipend per encounter; can do request for call and in that case the ED will call you, its up to you to take it or not
· Own 24 hour Nurse Line will help patients first, if critical and more than nurse can handle, nurse will contact physician. Share between Dr. Samburg and 2 community Urologists (Cesar and Harris) when on vacation.
There is nothing around for 50 mile radius, so they get all the Urology work. Potential to be very successful and busy.
This practice is located in a friendly, small town in rural northern Central Valley. Home to University of Californias newest campus, UC Merced, the town is quickly growing in popularity. Merced residents can choose from ranch style homes on large properties or newly developed planned communities at a very affordable price. Merced is centrally located, offering a two-hour drive to the wonders of Yosemite, the city life of San Francisco, or the coast of Monterey.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Frey