- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Otolaryngology Position in Vidalia, 1.5 hrs. from Savannah, GA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Otolaryngology - Local provider is looking for Otolaryngologist
- Qualified candidates will be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- There is mid-level support within the practice.
- 10 Days of Call per month.
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. It also features a 15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities.
We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services, wound care, and more.
We're here for all your family's medical and wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a range of services - including radiation and medical oncology - in one centralized location.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Bill Frey