- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Cardiology (Non-Invasive) Position in South Bend, IN
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Cardiology (Non-Invasive) - Seeking a BC|BE Non-Invasive or Invasive Cardiologist to join a practice in northern Indiana. Physician will replace a very busy non-interventional cardiologist who is retiring.
Caseload 15-20 patients per office day including 4-5 stress tests.
Usually three full days per week.
Call 1 in 3 for general cardiology.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Research opportunities available
Coverage for one local hospital only.
- Single community 270-bed hospital.
- Hospital has all cardiac services- PCI, TAVR, CABG, EP.
- Hospital performed over 300 open-heart surgeries annually.
- 3 cardiac catheterization rooms
- 24 beds closed ICU, managed by intensivist.
- 9 ORs
Close to Chicago and Grand Rapids, Notre Dame, Indiana Dunes National Park.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Bill Frey