- Traditional Physician Job
Locum Tenens Traumatic Surgery Position in Fort Walton Beach, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Traumatic Surgery - Large Medical Center in West Florida is actively seeking a specialized Trauma Surgeon for immediate hire. The facility is a 267 bed Level II Trauma Center. Details concerning facility are Competitive compensation package including airfare, lodging, & car rental. Should you have some interest please contact Javier Guerra with Smart Physician Recruiting at .
267-bed Acute Care Hospital
• Level II Trauma Center (ACS & State Verified)
• 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call
• ED 50k volume
• Emergency General Surgery & Trauma call
• 24|7 on-call neurosurgeons
• 24|7 on-site anesthesia, surgical services team & trauma trained nurses.
Must be Board Certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care (ACS or Trauma)
Must have 2 years recent trauma| Acute Care Surgery experience (and case logs to support it)
28 trauma cases with an average of 7 cases per quarter within the last year, no new grads.
Must have clean criminal and malpractice backgrounds
Email us for details: email@example.com
- General Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Bill Frey