- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Pulmonology (Critical Care) Position in Jacksonville, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Pulmonology (Critical Care) - Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed, Jacksonville, Florida!
Established practice near Jacksonville, Florida seeks a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join the group.
*Group consists of 6 physicians currently. Night call is once a week. Weekend call averages about one weekend a month.
* 8-5 pm work schedule
* Quality of Life - Great balance between work and personal life
* No ICU consults after 7 pm - Hospital has 24 hour / 7 day a week in-house Intensivists. (flexibility to pick up night shifts if you so desire)
* Community that really appreciates what the group does for them, and is a real pleasure to serve.
* An outstanding group of specialists and primary care physicians
* Outstanding support from hospital CEO who has been instrumental in building us our dedicated bronchoscopy suite, and making sure we have superDimension® and Endobronchial Ultrasound technology.
* 2 respiratory therapists attached to our program
* Work with an excellent cardiothoracic surgeon, who is quite skilled in all of the new minimally invasive cardiac and pulmonary procedures, including robotic surgery.
With a population of 1.3 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazines "Best Cities for Relocating Families." Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children. Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. For more information please Jon Soble, or email ID# 3426
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Primary Care
- Bill Frey