- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Plastic Surgery Position in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgeon NEEDED IN THE TEXAS MID WEST REGION.
(just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex)
Plastic Surgeon needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing & experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
* Attractive first year Income Guarantee/starting salary (at least $400K the first year)
* Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
* Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
* Potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
* Call will be one week and one week end per month (ER call)
* General Plastic Surgery is needed but the community will support any type of specialization
* Potential Referral Patterns from a medical staff of 250 + physicians
* Potential for Student Loan repayment
Currently licensed for 500 beds, and is among the highest in the nation for patient satisfaction, as well as the second-largest employer in the city, almost one-third of the 2500 employees have worked here 10 years or longer.
With a population of 100K +& surrounding service area of nearly 350K, It is a great and safe place to raise a family.
For more information; please Jennifer Kovner @ or email to ID# 5308
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plastic Surgery
- Bill Frey