- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Hospitalist- Nocturnist Position in Austin, TX
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Hospitalist- Nocturnist - Nocturnist needed in Austin, Texas.
This is a great opportunity to work in a hospital dedicated to quality patient care.
- Work 15 shifts per month in a hospital offering full support in a 100 bed state of the art facility.
- The schedule will be 7p-7a with no mid-levels working.
- Current census is 70-80; no procedures; may cross-cover for some ICU patients; a company runs the codes; current admissions runs 6-12.
This is a physician-owned, primary-care based multi-specialty health care group employing over 300 physicians and health-care providers practicing in 18 locations in six cities. The group was founded in 1980. Our Hospitalist program began in 1996 and currently employs 75 plus hospitalists in 8 Hospitals.
?Employment with a 30-year stable multi-specialty group
? Full-time opportunities
? Competitive salary which includes an income guarantee
? Sign-on amount, CME allowance and time off
? 401K savings plan and company match
? Shareholder status after two years
? Group health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability
National Health Partners
5300 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine (Hospitalist)
- Bill Frey