- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Endocrinology Position in Augusta, GA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Endocrinology - GEORGIA ON YOUR MIND? It should be! A large health system in a beautiful and affluent suburban area of Georgia has an opportunity for an Endocrinologist. The competitive candidate will
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
• Eligible for a Georgia Medical License
This desirable position offers the following benefits|
• Call schedule 1:3 Practice provides consult services at the hospital for
Endocrinology only. Hospitalist care is provided at the hospital for inpatient care
• Comfort overseeing PA|NP staff who assist with patient management
• Hospital has both an inpatient and outpatient diabetes education program
• EPIC Electronic Medical Record System
• Highly competitive salary
• Excellent Benefit Package Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
• Relocation|Moving Expenses included!
• Sign on Bonus! Depending on experience|background and total compensation
Latest in technology! This practice utilizes thyroid ultrasound in office setting to assist with patient care. Practice has varied diabetes practice that includes use of CGM sensors and insulin pump technology with computer integration of diabetes data into patient's chart.
The community offers major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle. Home to some of the finest golfing in the world. Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools. The area offers theaters, symphonies, art galleries, equestrian activities, triathlons, water recreation, pristine parkways along with multiple fine dining establishments.
This is an excellent work-life opportunity for a qualified candidate. Get in touch today!
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Bill Frey