- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Otolaryngology Position in Panama City, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Otolaryngology - This medical center in the northwest resort area of FL, is assisting a private practice in their search to employ a board certified|board eligible Otolaryngologist with an interest in head and neck cancer surgery.
- Board certified or eligible in otolaryngology
- Head and neck cancer surgery experience is a plus
- Exiting fellows and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Full audiology services and hearing aid dispensing
- CT scanner
- Allergy testing and treatment services
- Paid Occurrence based Malpractice
- Full Benefits Package to include Health, Life, Dental, Disability, etc...
- Relocation Allowance, Marketing and CME
- High earnings potential
- Generous productivity bonus and partnership opportunity
About the medical center and Cardiology
- The Medical Center is an over 260-bed full-service, acute care, med|surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a rehab center, wound care center, ER, OB|GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services and a wide range of ancillary support.
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU|Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public-school system along with several private and parochial schools.
For more information, please contact
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Frey