- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Emergency Medicine Position in Burlington, IA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Emergency Medicine - Find great quality of life and an excellent practice experience in a fantastic Midwestern Community on the majestic Mississippi River! Exciting opportunity in the regions premier health systems Emergency Department.
Hospital is looking for an ABEM physician to join our growing program that features the most respected ED team in the region. Hospital was the FIRST ER in Iowa to employ all residency trained, ABEM certified physicians.
- Opportunity to practice in a financially sound, state of the art, independent facility.
- Recently Rated the #4 place to work in Iowa according to the Des Moines Register!
- Lucrative income package with pay starting above MGMA Median
- Paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement plan.
- 12 shifts per month. Flexible on nights and days
- Excellent communication and support from administration and medical staff
- Board Certified IM Hospitalists available 24|7- PA support in the ER
- A 380 bed regional health system with over 100 physicians on staff
- Level III Trauma Center with 2 cath labs across the hall from ER
- Approximately 35,000 visits per year
- A vibrant, safe and charming community with excellent educational and recreational options
- An hour from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, 2 hours to Des Moines, 90 minutes to the Quad Cities
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation
- Home to Spirit Hollow
- One of the top golf courses in the State of Iowa and Midwest
- Regional Airport with Daily flights to O Hare in Chicago and Lambert International in St. Louis. Just over an hours drive to two other international airports. Daily Amtrak service to Chicago
Vice-President | Continuum Physician
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Emergency Medicine
- Bill Frey