- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Rheumatology Position in lakeland, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Rheumatology - - Physician - Lakeland, FL
Our well-established multi-specialty group seeks a BE|BC Rheumatologist to join 2 others to assume retired partner practice. 100% Rheumatology!
Lakeland|Central Florida is one of the fastest growing regions of the U.S. & Watson Clinics 220+ medical staff have distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community of 500,000+. With multiple locations and physicians practicing in 39 specialties, Watson Clinic offers a wealth of strengths and benefits to physicians seeking a home for their practice.
• No start-up costs for office practices
• Guaranteed salary + bonus with transition to a compensation based on productivity after the first year.
• Benefits include relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, and CME & dues allowance, paid time off, 401(k)|Keogh & more.
• Physician owned & operated private practice with a national reputation
• Opportunity for partnership after two full years of fulltime employment
• Exceptional suburban setting & varied patient mix. NO STATE INCOME TAX!
Facility and Organization
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast. Our multi-disciplinary medical team collaborate closely to ensure continuity of care for each patient. As a result, patients enjoy more efficient and convenient referrals within the various departments of the Clinic network. We have experienced staff and outstanding subspecialty support and great working relationships with referring physicians and the local community. The clinic is equipped with extensive diagnostic testing equipment and the latest technology EHR with remote access. This stable, financially sound practice is governed by a physician Board of Directors. Benefits include malpractice insurance, relocation assistance and signing bonuses.
Vice President Continuum Physicians
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
- Bill Frey