- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Emergency Medicine Position in Rockport, ME
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Emergency Medicine - Seeking a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine staff.
- ABEM or AOBEM certification|qualification required and EM residency preferred.
- 12 bed Emergency Department that supports 23,000 patient visits annually
- Equitable scheduling with 35 hours of coverage in the winter and 40 hours in the summer months. - Excellent salary based on 36 hours|week
- comprehensive benefits
- loan repayment program
- 99-bed, full-service, non-profit community hospital located directly on beautiful Penobscot Bay in Rockport, Maine.
- Offer outpatient and inpatient care, including a full Hospitalist Service, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, patient and community education, and a full-range of specialty services through the Emergency Department, Special Care Unit, Surgical Services Department, Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, and the Psychiatric Addiction & Recovery Center.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Emergency Medicine
- Bill Frey