- Traditional Physician Job
Contract to Permanent Internal Medicine Position in TX, TX
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine - MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Virtual Primary Care Physician Nocturnist in Texas. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Virtual Primary Care Physician Nocturnist is needed in Texas to provide telehealth consultations to patients. Join a team that is dedicated to their patients, and willing to take the time to provide comprehensive treatment. Additionally, this is a remote opportunity with flexible scheduling that allows you to provide high-quality care from the comfort of your own home. Come join the most exciting virtual medical practice healthcare has ever seen and provide top-notch care to meet your patients' needs!
• Work from home!
• Full-time, locum position
• Schedule is 7:00 am
• Minimum three shifts a week
• Contract to hire possible
• Treat common conditions found in urgent care clinics| primary care clinics
• Spend additional time with patients to educate and reassure them
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Valid Texas medical license
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or dual certification in Pediatrics|Internal Medicine
• Active DEA (though no controlled substances will be prescribed)
• Ability to type 40 WPM
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com|jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Bill Frey