- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Obstetrics And Gynecology Position in Atlanta, GA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Obstetrics And Gynecology - New OBGYN Openings Outside of Atlanta
Job Summary New OBGYN practice opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area!
• MD or DO Medical Degree
• United States Residency and Fellowship trained
• Board Certified|Board Eligible American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABMS)
• Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia.
Find yourself in a better place. We are seeking Board Certified|Board Eligible Obstetrics|Gynecology physicians to join a new OB-GYN practice outside of Atlanta.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceptional patient care, quality, meeting|exceeding hospital goals, and working well with other service lines and medical staff. Urogynecology and|or high-risk pregnancies experience is a plus.
Great comprehensive benefits including CME, 401K with match, relocation assistance, and deferred compensation plan.
For more information, please contact Carolyn Hunter at
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bill Frey