- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Cardiology (Non-Invasive) Position in Miami, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Cardiology (Non-Invasive) - Highly regarded University Division of Cardiology in Miami, Florida is seeking board certified Non-Invasive Clinical Cardiologists to join our full-time academic faculty. We are specifically interested in physicians interested in growing an outpatient practice in one of our various locations throughout Miami-Dade County.
Qualified physicians will be willing to participate in clinical research and teaching.
The University Division of Cardiology at this Medical Center is affiliated with one of New Yorks prestigious Universities and the successful applicants will be evaluated for appropriate faculty rank at the University Medical Center.
This partnership combines the strengths of two leaders in cardiovascular care, enhancing the outstanding level of service at the center and providing greater access to state-of-the-art technology, research and treatment options. All of the current cardiologists are highly qualified in treating a wide range of problems from arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, to congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and other diseases of the heart.
• Board certified with excellent clinical training as described above
• Experience in clinical cardiology required
• Adaptable colleague interested in building the practice and becoming active in the community
• Those with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value which evolves from a diverse faculty.
Interested candidates should submit their CV
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Bill Frey