- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Pediatrics Position in Skowhegan, ME
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Pediatrics - Pediatrician Needed For Growing Practice
In a Riverside Community Maine
• Employed position, joining 1 full time provider.
• You will cover a Level 1 nursery . You will cover C-sections and when On Call
• You will do Ed consults, inpatients, as well as new borns.
• Office located in state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
• Support MAs, secretary, office manager
• Call rotation with Family Practice Physicians (1:9)
• Must be BC|BE within 5 years post Residency training
• 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
• CME - $4000|year
• Financial package|salary plus full benefits
• Hib Visa candidates 2022 welcome Jivisa Physicians for 2022 Welcome
• Salary is Competitive plus incentives, sign on bonus & malpracticeThe Hospital is a 25-bed, independent critical access hospital located in breathtaking , Maine. The hospital provides care to over 30,000 residents in central Maine. A beautiful state of the art medical office building adjacent to the hospital provides easy access to primary and specialty care. A medical staff of more than 40 physicians skilled in a variety of fields, and 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees ensure the delivery of progressive health and medical services.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Bill Frey