- Traditional Physician Job
Part Time Infectious Diseases Position in Brooklyn, NY, NY
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Infectious Diseases - JOB TITLE (#1907): Infectious Disease Physician | Consultant
An established Skilled Nursing Home Group with locations throughout NYC, is seeking an Infectious Disease Physician for nursing homes and skilled care consultations. The schedule for the practitioner is very flexible and can be evenings, weekends, or weekdays. Their staff is very friendly, team-oriented and their focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care.
Compensation and Benefits for the Infectious Disease
* The starting salary for this position is Competitive and Negotiable.
* This is a Full-time or Part-time position.
* Full-Time Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation, personal days, CME, Reimbursement.
* This is a 1099 or W-2 position
Requirements of the Infectious Disease
* Must have an active State License
* Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
* New Graduates are welcome.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our or submit your Resume|CV to us.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- Bill Frey