- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Family Practice Position in Ponca City, OK
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Family Practice - Seeking a Family Medicine physician for a practice in north central Oklahoma south of Kansas border. Inpatient & outpatient practice. Excellent benefits and competitive compensation package.
Medical Center, a 140-bed, acute-care facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The facility offers a full range of services 24-hour emergency care, cardiac services (angiography, CCU, Cath lab, Telemetry), cardiopulmonary|respiratory services (EKG, pulmonary lab function), imaging (bone densitometry, ct scanner, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, pet scanner, telemedicine, teleradiology, ultrasound), an intensive care unit, labor and delivery, laboratory services, nutritional counseling, pediatrics unit, rehabilitation services (OT, PT, speech), sleep center, special services (EEG, holter monitoring, stress testing), surgery (inpatient|outpatient), wellness center and a wound care center.
Located 90 miles from Oklahoma City |90 miles from Wichita Kansas|90 miles from Tulsa. Low crime, great roads and very little rush hour traffic.
• It has a thriving economy driven by a very active and progressive business community and city leadership;
• Great shopping, movie theaters, golf courses, numerous lakes and parks, museums, galleries and restaurants
• Midwest lifestyle in a family focused community with a church on almost every corner
• Strong public school system
• Excellent private schools available
• Population 25,000
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Medicine
- Bill Frey