- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Psychiatry (General) Position in Orlando, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Psychiatry (General) - MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF PSYCHIATRY SERVICE LINE>>> BUILD AN INTEGRATED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system Top 10 Workplace in Florida Metro
* Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians, and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
* Home to 9 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
* Major Florida City One of the largest health systems in Florida
* Build, develop, and lead a group of the nations best behavioral health providers and professionals
* Standardize and integrate best practices into a comprehensive service line spanning 5 counties while developing specialized programs and innovative care models including telepsychiatry
* Oversee major expansion efforts within the department immediately
* Expand inpatient service line to other hospitals within the system
* Develop, grow, and integrate the outpatient service system-wide
* Collaborate cross-functionally with business leaders within finance, compliance, quality, and others
* Assist and direct recruitment of multiple top-tier psychiatrists across multiple facilities and disciplines
* Earn $500,000+ from a competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
*** ADDITIONAL CLINICAL NEEDS ***
1. Outpatient Psychiatry (Mon-Fri)
2. Psychiatric Hospitalist 7 on 7 off Day shifts
3. Consult Liaison Psychiatry
Subspecialty Needs include Child & Adolescent, Geriatric, Addiction, Forensic, Psychosomatic, and Sleep Psychiatry.
* These clinical roles earn a minimum of $365,000 in year one with $400K+ potential!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
1. Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the hospital CEO, senior leadership, psychiatrists, and staff
2. Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
3. I have had the pleasure of helping over 170 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
We are seeking an experienced behavioral health leader along with multiple well-trained psychiatrists in a major Florida Metro with excellent compensation and benefits. Board Certification|Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information and consideration. Dont miss out; Apply Today!
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Frey