- Traditional Physician Job
Locum Tenens Cardiology (Invasive/Interventional) Position in South-central, ND
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Cardiology (Invasive/Interventional) - A reputable health system in south-central North Dakota is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to assist their team.
- 24-hour call coverage
- Level II Trauma Center
- Daily 1-5 patients
- Heart cath, echoes, TEE, pericardiocentesis
- Paid travel & expenses
- ND license preferred, will consider IMLC
- Must be board-certified, ACLS, BLS, DEA
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
INV - 64208 - CSH
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Bill Frey