- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Pain Management Position in Eugene, OR
Immediate need for a BE/BC Pain Management Physician to join a well established group. Lets Discuss
Most details on the table for discussion
The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Pain Medicine, or Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with medical pain management experience and have an interest in providing medication management, in clinic procedures, and coordination of care management. Experience in ultrasound-guided injections and Botox administration is preferred. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Leadership opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in specialty.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of Oregon
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Pain Medicine
- Bill Frey