- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Internal Medicine Position in New York, NY
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine - MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal or Family Medicine Physician in Manhattan, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Internal or Family Medicine Physician is needed in Manhattan, New York. The primary focus of the physician is to provide quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
• Permanent position
• Full time, 35 40 hours per week
• One late night per week and one Saturday per month required
• Rotating call coverage
• Medium-sized primary care practice
• Collaborate with physicians and specialty physicians
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that
• Excellent compensation and benefits with sign-on bonus
• Medical, dental, vision
• 403(b) savings retirement plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Wellness program
• Valid New York medical license
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Spanish fluency is a plus (not required)
• At least 2 years of experience post-residency
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com|jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Bill Frey