- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Internal Medicine Position in CA, CA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine - MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urgent Care Physician in Orange County, California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Urgent Care Physician is needed in Orange County, California to join an expanding clinic with a physician-based group that is dedicated to providing comprehensive care to patients in an outpatient setting.
• Permanent, full-time position
• three 12-hour weekday shifts
• 100% outpatient
• Base salary and bonus package
• Up to four weeks of PTO per year
• Partnership|shareholder opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
• 529 College savings plan
• 401k with employer contribution
• Malpractice coverage
• 3-5 years experience in an urgent care setting
• Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com|jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine
- Bill Frey