- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Cardiothoracic Surgery Position in Schenectady, NY
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Cardiothoracic Surgery - Large healthcare network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of local renown university is seeking a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the Cardiovascular Service Line. The ideal candidate will be skilled in advanced cardiac surgical techniques, with preferably at least three years of clinical experience. The position will be full-time and will focus on adult cardiac surgery.
This heart care institute provides comprehensive heart care for people in the region. Here a complete range of cardiac and coronary care services are covered - from prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, this healthcare network provides first-class heart care.
• Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
• 100 cardiac cases per year and thoracic cases are a possibility as well
• Call of 1:2 is offset by a team of experienced APCs that are in house 24|7
• Work with a dedicated team of cardiologists in a collegial environment
• A hybrid OR is planned for 2022 and over 80 TAVR cases a year are done with an experienced team
• Academic appointment available
• Generous benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, moving allowance, CME time and money, generous vacation time and paid malpractice insurance
• Potential for performance based compensation.
This is an integrated healthcare system located near Schenectady, NY, providing care and services to people living in Central New York. This area offers an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Bill Frey