- Traditional Physician Job
Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Position in Richmond, VA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine - MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Concierge Physician in Richmond, VA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Concierge Physician is needed in Richmond, VA to join a group that is dedicated to providing care to the community. Build meaningful relationships with our patients to better understand their health and needs, and employ cutting-edge medical and wellness-enhancing practices to improve patients lives.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding practice
• 100% outpatient
• Patient 6-10 a day, for a minimum of 30 minutes each
• No call
• Competitive salary
• Flexible spending account
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
• Valid Virginia medical license
• Board-Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Experience with chronic health issues and long-term medication management
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com|jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine
- Bill Frey