- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Psychiatry (Child and Adolescent) Position in Modesto, CA
An established and thriving non-profit health center near Modesto, California has an immediate need for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable in an outpatient clinic setting, work well with the team, and have a passion for helping to support the health and wellness of those who live in the clinic's communities.
In the Central Valley, you'll find low cost housing, low cost of living, and a high quality of life. Two hours from both San Francisco and Yosemite.
Visa candidates welcome!
- Potential for four-day work week
- Generous sign on bonus
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Malpractice, CME, licensing and all certifications are paid by facility
- Student loan reimbursement potential
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certification
- California Medical License
- Passion for serving underserved patients
ALL applications are completely confidential!
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bill Frey