- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Podiatry (General) Position in St Louis, MO
Immediate need for a BE/BC Podiatrist to join a growing Podiatry group just outside of STL area on Illinois side of River. Lets discuss
Most details on the table for discussion
Some info / details / FAQs below
All outpatient or any inpatient/rounding? If the latter where?
- 95% outpatient / 5% inpatient with some call required at one hospital system. There is opportunity to do more inpatient / ER call if desired.
- Full time position Monday through Friday - hours vary depending upon the particular office assigned to.
- some flexibility with schedule can be accommodated.
Full time benefited?
- Yes - malpractice, health insurance, 401k
Reasonable Relo allowance for the right candidate?
patients a day? 30-40
open for discussion but considering a base salary of $140K for a podiatrist with at least 3 years of residency training and $180K base salary for a podiatrist with 3 years plus fellowship training.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Frey