- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Medical Director Position in Indianapolis, IN
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Medical Director - Position
This rapidly growing and thriving healthcare company is in search of Associate Medical Director who alongside a passionate, experienced, and entrepreneurial executive team, will provide better patient care using patient-centered and evidence-based care models. The Associate Medical Director, under the direct supervision of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), is responsible for the day-to-day clinical supervision of primary medical care services. This position combines direct service with hands-on administrative responsibilities in support of the integration of primary care services into other programs within the organization.
• Provide leadership, vision, and direction in developing new medical service for the organization. Directs, monitors and evaluates programs, revising and adapting as necessary and|or appropriate. Assist in formulation and|or revision of medical program|clinical service policies and protocols. Facilitate clinical protocol|guideline implementation and updates at all sites with a focus on quality patient care. Participate in developing and implementing safety programs for clinical and patient care environment
• Provide at least thirty (30) hours per week of direct clinical medical services in accordance with the highest applicable standards of medical and professional practice and in full accordance with health center protocols and policies.
• Provide overall direction and coordination of continuing medical education, training, and support for health care personnel. Chairs provider meetings when needed and collaborates with CMO for clinical meetings. Lead weekly primary care meetings with development of agendas in cooperation with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and medical|nursing teams.
• Supervise all primary care providers, including performing new hire orientations, conducting peer reviews, assessing competencies, corrective action counseling, terminations, and approving all requests for leaves of absence, training, and special requests.
• Foster an environment that promotes Quality Assurance and Improvement Program. The Associate Medical Director is responsible for removing barriers to achieving quality in medical care and for reporting to internal and external committees and entities, as required.
• Enjoy working with a variety of people, detail oriented, and able to manage people in multiple complicated workflows in unison.
• Be a relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence"
• Can make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
• M.D. or D.O degree from accredited university and a current license to practice medicine in the State of Indiana.
• Board Certified Licensed Physician
•3-5 years of physician leadership experience preferred
•Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
• Ability to operate in multiple EMRs, the full suite of Microsoft Office products, and other clinically driven software.
• Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Employer Match 401(k) Retirement Plan
• CME, with Stipend
• Professional Licensing fees
• And more
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Primary Care
- Medical Director
- Bill Frey