- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Hematology and Oncology Position in State College, PA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Hematology and Oncology - PENNSYLVANIA CENTRAL, HOME OF PENN STATE! A large medical center in Pennsylvania along with a top-notch academic institution is seeking full-time BC|BE Hematologist|Oncologist to join their team. The incoming candidate will be able to provide state-of-the-art, personalized care for outpatient hematology, medical oncology and infusion services. The successful candidate will benefit from working with the combined resources of the hospital and the region's academic health center.
· Medical Degree- MD or DO Allopathic Residency and Fellowship.
· Completion of an accredited allopathic residency
· Hematology|Oncology Fellowship trained
· Licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
· Current board certification|eligibility in Hematology|Oncology
State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town. It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. In fact, State College has recently been named the 8th best city in the United States to move to and the 6th best city to raise a family. University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstates 80 and 99.
Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package!
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine - Hematology and Oncology
- Bill Frey