- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Neurology (Stroke) Position in Tulsa , OK
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Neurology (Stroke) - Neuro Hospitalist Physician -Tulsa Oklahoma! Signing Bonus|Relocation Allowance!
We have a new need for a Neuro-Hospitalist in the great city of Tulsa, OK. It is a hospital employed position, within a 725 bed hospital and has a full support staff backing you up. Please take a look at the details below and let me know if you would like to get more
12 Hour Shifts (Days Only), Join 2 Inpatient Neurologists
• Consulting Service Only, No Admitting or Discharging Responsibilities! • Advance Practice Provider Assigned to You; Mix of In- and Outpatient • 24|7 Teleneurology Service
Level 3 Trauma Center, 700+ Bed Hospital, Brand New ED
• Comprehensive Stroke Center - Expanding from Current 650+ Strokes per Year • ED Physicians Trained in TPA • Interventional Neurology|Radiology and Neurosurgery Support at All Times! • Opportunity to Pursue Subspecialty Interests on Your Off Week
State of the Art Rehab Center within Health System - Physiatrists Take Over Care
• Stroke, TBI, Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy • 8 Hospitals and Over 50 Clinics within Health System
Market Competitive Compensation
• RVU Productivity | Sign-On Bonus | CME | Relocation • Full Benefits | Retirement Plan | Malpractice Coverage Sample Schedule
Neurohospitalist Schedule Example
Week 1 Week 2 Week 3
7a-7p, M-S or 8a-6p, M-F
Physician 2 Physician 1
TeleStroke 7p-7a or 6p 8a
Physician 1 Physician 2
Off Physician 2 Physician 1
For the 7a-7p or 8a-6p schedule, the physician will be in the hospital, rounding on patients, responding to calls from the ER and requests for consults. There are currently 3 advance practice providers in the neuroscience team. Two of these team members will be assigned to Hillcrest Medical Center and will be a resource to the physician; the other will be assigned to Hillcrest Hospital South to support their primary stroke certification.
For the TeleStroke schedule, the physician is responsible for responding to telephone calls and is NOT responsible for coming in to the hospital unless the physician deems it is necessary.
Off The week the physician would not have any inpatient or telestroke responsibility. Upon discussion among the team, this could be used for service line development (i.e., outreach).
Outpatient clinic hours could be scheduled during the telestroke week or the off week.
Vice President and Managing Partner
Medical Advantage Recruiters
15455 Dallas Parkway, Suite #600
Addison, TX 75001
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Vascular Neurology
- Bill Frey