- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Internal Medicine Position in Madison, OH
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine - If you are looking for quality of life and work than we are inviting you to join a growing multi-specialty group practice in a Lakefront community located in Northeastern Ohio. We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to be part of an outstanding group of physicians with an interest in developing patient-centered outpatient and hospital practices.
•Type of Full-Time Permanent Position
• Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship program.
• Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine program.
• MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
• Board Certified|Eligible in Internal Medicine by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) and|or Advanced Life Support certified by AHA; must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; must be eligible as a provider for Medicare|Medicaid and other Federal Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospitals programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Accepting experienced candidates as well as New Grads (2021 Fellows); H1B Visa candidates
• Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
•Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System, which includes 18 hospitals, 220+ outpatient locations, 6,026 beds and 20 patient centered institutes located throughout the nation; Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the worlds best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
•Partner with Local Hospital - a 234-bed acute care community hospital with full service to the region including 8 outpatient locations, and 5 community-based health centers; 4,500 Admissions per year, approx. 35,000 Emergency Room visits, 4,500 Admissions per year; 8,500 total surgeries|yr; hospital is Fully Accredited by Joint Commission with national quality and safety recognition from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades.
•Practice Details- work with a team of 2 Internal Medicine physicians and a full range of employed and affiliated specialists for patient referrals (60+ providers, 21 of which are primary care) in addition to a fully trained staff in a high volume office setting; access to fully integrated EMR (EPIC) and reasonable call schedule (No Nursing Home Calls); Hospitalists will Service Inpatient Care
•Salary- Up to $300,000 guaranteed Salary for up to 3 years; followed by Productivity Based Compensation Model
•Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
•Additional Benefits offered 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
•Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus and Real Estate Bonus Negotiable
•Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
•Medical Malpractice Insurance to Include Tail Coverage
•Education and CME Allowance
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Bill Frey