- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Internal Medicine (Academic/Research) Position in Charleston, SC
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine (Academic/Research) - Seeking an Internal Medicine Faculty physician to join an Internal Medicine Residency Program in the resident outpatient continuity clinic.
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
* Must have a minimum of three years of experience and|or administrative experience in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Program as a member of the faculty or leadership team.
* Must be willing to combine administrative and clinical teaching responsibilities (50|50)
* Must have strong administrative and team building skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Shared accountability for the operation of the Internal Medicine residency program
* Delivery of outlined curriculum, policies, and procedures for the program
* Obtaining and maintaining ACGME accreditation and state approval
* Recruiting residents into the program and developing evaluation
process for performance
* Participating in competency evaluations of residents
* Additional responsibilities to ensure program of excellence
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Branded as an extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions, Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation which has lead Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Boasting a comfortable climate, a great location, historical charm and a variety of resources, the Charleston area is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The metropolitan area is comprised of Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties, and stretches some 50 miles (80km) inland, with 90 miles (145km) of oceanfront.
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Internal Medicine
- Academic Medicine
- Bill Frey