- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Obstetrics And Gynecology Position in Orlando, FL
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Obstetrics And Gynecology - The brand new Medical Center in Orlando is seeking an OB|GYN to join a growing private group with offices in Lake Nona and Winter Park.
- Must be board certified | board eligible in OB|GYN
- 6 MDs in group - adding a 7th
- No physician turnover - every physician that has joined since its inception in 2011 has been a new graduate
- Home call only
- 10 deliveries per month per provider
- Private physician offices - no shared workspace
- Two beautiful office Lake Nona and Winter Park
- New physician will be based in Lake Nona office and cover the brand new UCF Lake Nona Medical Center (opened March 1, 2021)
- Office Mon-Thurs 8:30a-5p, Fri 8:30a-3p
- Independent private practice - physician owned and managed
- Supportive "team first" working environment
- Competitive salary, generous 401k with safe harbor and profit sharing, medical insurance, and PTO
About the Medical
- the Medical Center opened March 1, 2021 and is affiliated with UCF Academic Health
- Located in Orlando's Medical City at Lake Nona, the hospital provides healing for patients throughout Central Florida and beyond, educating the healthcare providers of the future and supporting the work of brilliant medical researchers that will lead to lifesaving care.
Some places are proud of their history. Lake Nona is proud of its future. Encompassing 17-square-miles and located adjacent to the Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona is a modern mecca for technology, innovation, and community. When you're in Lake Nona, you can see and feel an energy unique from other places. From its transformative Lake Nona Medical City, where research facilities work together with the country's leading hospitals and educational institutions, to the United States Tennis Association's National Campus, where current and future tennis professionals hone their skills, Lake Nona is a place where no dream is out of reach. Walt Disney World is minutes away, and residents have both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenient day trips or a weekend getaway. Come see what Lake Nona has to offer!
For more information, please contact
Email us for details: email@example.com
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bill Frey