- Traditional Physician Job
Permanent Pediatrics Position in New York, NY
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Pediatrics - Ready to expand your skills and experience? Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are needed for an outstanding, busy, multi-specialty practice working with pediatric patients and affiliated with nationally top-ranked hospitals in the greater NYC area. New hires welcome.
• Takes patients vital signs, height and weight
• Assists physician, prepares and stocks exam rooms
• Assigns patients and physicians to exam rooms
• Prepares daily assignment for medical support staff
• Provides direct and individualized nursing care, dressing wounds and incisions as directed by physician
• Assists physicians during patient exam
• Prepares, administers and records medications in accordance with division policy and procedure as directed
• Maintains appropriate supply of medications, immunizations and general nursing supplies
• Performs various testing which may include but not limited to spirometry, EKG, urinalysis
• Triage phone calls answering basic questions and referring to physician when need arises.
• Follow- up on diagnostic testing|lab results
• Cleans and sterilizes equipment as necessary, calls prescriptions in to pharmacies
Apply now to learn more!
Not for you?...find out about our Referral Program.
Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Frey