- Traditional Physician Job
Neurologist with MS Interest Needed for Toledo Ohio
Neurologist with MS Interest Needed for Premier Group in Toledo Ohio!
• Board Eligible or Board Certified Neurologist with a subspecialty interest in MS needed metro Toledo Ohio!
• Hospital Employed
• Flexible Work Schedule- Call Shared with large group
• Inpatient & Outpatient Work
• Teaching & Research Opportunities Available
• Guaranteed salary, relocation, and benefits offered! Come see what Ohio has to offer!
Large critical regional referral and teaching center with 390+ beds. Regional Heart & Vascular Center! This hospital boasts a level I trauma center in Adults & Pediatrics. Named Best Regional Hospital. State-of-the-art facilities. Large and expanding Neuroscience Division.
Large metropolitan city with a population greater than 300,000+. Service area of over 1 million! Great cultural opportunities and close to Lake Erie for outdoor recreational activities. Art museums, shopping, zoo, symphony, and great restaurants. Superb school systems and good work life balance. Located near many larger cities! About 50 minutes to Detroit, 1 1/2 hours to Cleveland, and 2 hours to Columbus Ohio.
Please only apply if you are a physician!
This opportunity is able to support H1-B visa waivers at this time.
If Board Eligible or Board Certified must be Board Certified within 5 years of becoming Board Eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Distance from City