Interventional Cardiologist - Coastal City in GA
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
INTERVENTIONAL - GEORGIA COASTAL CITY! • Join well established, cardiology practice seeking additional Interventional cardiologist.
• Step into thriving practice with patients waiting! Vacancy due to impending retirement in next 12-18 months.
• Private practice comprised of 5 full-time cardiologists. RNs and PAs also on staff. 2 Interventionalists in group.
• Candidate will practice mix of interventional and general cardiology.
• Large, established referral base.
• Privileges in 2 hospitals (average of 300 beds each.)
• Cardiologist can expect to work 4 1/2 days per week. Will be expected to perform nuclear, echo, cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, peripheral vascular, etc.
• High volume group with large referral base!
• Full service, fully equipped practice: nuclear stress, 3-D echo, ECP, cardio assist-metabolic stress test, MUGA, holter, event, pacer clinic, AICD, coumadin, carotid doppler, full lab, and imaging center.
• Comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice, health, life, disability, dental, retirement 401k P & PS, paid licenses/dues. Also included is vacation, relocation (10k), and CME (1 week / $2500.) etc. NO buy-in.
• Excellent starting salary (Net income 400k ++). Partner income 700k. Bonus incentive formula. Sign on bonus (10-20k). Bonus and productivity incentives.
• Shared call 1:5.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Service area draw is 500k.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Toll Free: 888-273-4628.