EP / Electrophysiologist - Eastern TN City.
- Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY POSITION EASTERN TENNESSEE CITY! 100% EP POSITION! EP CALL ONLY! • Large cardiology group vacancy for an EP to join established, successful group.
• 100% EP. Full EP department comprised of: more than two EPs with dedicated EP NPs. Group comprised of over 30 cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and noninvasive cardiologists.
• Current EPs doing a-fib ablation. Topera technology.
• Candidate can expect to perform mix of Afib ablations, advanced VT ablation, lead extraction, IDE and pacers, etc. Average 50-80 / month with ability to do more.
• 100% EP with ability to specialize in complex EP procedures.
• One office and ONE hospital!
• Premier cardiovascular group in the region. Regionally and nationally recognized for clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness. Awards for cardiac surgery. Selected top hospital in the nation for interventional carotid care. Hospital invest in technology.
• Hospital: tertiary facility. 500+ beds. Large service center. State of art diagnostics, care, and treatment.
• Large service area.
• EP CALL 1/4.
• Hospital employed group.
• Salary guarantee 2 years with increase in 2nd year. After 2 years, eligible for senior physician status with another increase. Current senior physicians split revenue equally (based on productivity and meeting quality goals/ metrics.) sign on bonus, stipend, loan assistance.
• Benefits: health, dental, malpractice, disability, retirement, generous vacation, CME, etc.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area: Hiking, biking, boating, golf, and NO STATE INCOME TAX…this is the place for you! Residents also enjoy world-class music and theatre. Wide variety of shopping and dining opportunities from trendy boutiques to local antique stores. Vibrant downtown district. Top ranked golfing destination. Excellent schools and universities. Popular vacation destination!
Call/email for immediate consideration. Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.