- Traditional Physician Job
Noninterventional Cardiologist - Southern California. Shared call 1:13.
NONINTERVENTIONAl CARDIOLOGY POSITION SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Work alongside the most respected and experienced physicians in the area.
• As a member of this outstanding group, you'll have the opportunity to provide the growing patient base with an enviable standard of care.
• Candidate will do echo, nuclear, etc. If desired, candidate can perform CT and angiograms, research, etc.
• New grads and experienced physicians (not more than 5 years out of fellowship) will be considered.
• Sorry NO visa positions.
• Vacancy due to retirement and growth. Group busier now than they ever have been! Booked weeks out.
• Group hiring two noninvasive cardiologists.
• Large cardiology group, plus mid-level practitioners in this single specialty private practice offering collegial, professional work environment.
• Physicians in this practice trained at top-tier programs such as Emory, Albert Einstein, UNC, Mayo Clinic, Stanford, etc.
• Physician will be working in central office and one hospital. Group adding two other office locations only for consults (approx. 10 miles from central office.)
• Full-service practice including preventative cardiology, on-site diagnostics, and accredited nuclear lab. Complete diagnostic testing facility onsite.
• Treatment facilities include 4 exercise stress-testing areas, digital vascular lab and a state-of-the-art all digital Echocardiography Lab. Accredited Nuclear Lab onsite. Onsite Coumadin Clinic and access to Heart Failure Clinic, Cardiac CT, and Cardiovascular Rehab.
• Group also has active research program with full-time support staff.
• Group started a structural program a year ago and did approx. 40 TAVRs last year.
• Privileges in only one open heart hospital offering state of the art cardiovascular care; recognized as center of excellence in cardiac care. Group has the most advanced cardiac surgical and interventional treatments available and they are ranked as one of America's top 100 hospitals. Office located on campus of hospital. Working in a single hospital model reduces complexity of work life.
• There is excellent hospital administration / physician group relationship.
• Patient satisfaction scores with this group, are well above national standards and financial benchmarks are also well above national averages.
• Excellent shared call among all interventionalists and general cardiologists in group approx. 1:13 – every 5th/6th weekend. Week night call volume is low, as hospitalists are on duty at hospital.
• Compensation is well in-line with MGMA standards. Excellent income. We are glad to discuss compensation when contacted.
• Comprehensive benefits include paid leave, 401(k), profit-sharing, life insurance, health and dental, disability, reimbursement of relocation and professional fees.
• Area info: Ideal location in a beautiful city which provides enviable climate with an average of 354 sunny days per year and a healthy work-life balance. Other advantages include: low traffic/commute times, low crime, reasonable real estate options compared to other Southern CA cities, excellent ranked private and public schools, diverse range of cultural and recreational opportunities, fine restaurants and shopping.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician servies: 888-273-4628.
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease