Noninvasive Cardiology Imaging CT / MR Director - Virginia
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
NONINVASIVE IMAGING DIRECTOR – Virginia City. Award winning, reputable group seeking talented and driven advanced imaging cardiologist to lead nationally recognized team. • Candidate should be training in noninvasive imaging and certified as level 3 CT / MRI.
• Candidate should be able to work independently from first day, be able to hit the ground running, without need for mentorship.
• You will be part of cardiology group 70+ cardiologists in group. Service area covers Virginia down to NC.
• You will lead cardiac imaging team and collaborate with others in order to achieve program accreditation.
• Group + Hospital are looking to develop and/or enhance the following modalities: pharmacologic stress perfusion CT, chronic aortic program, arrhythmia program, adult congenital, and perfusion program.
• You will also participate in education programs and staff training, quality committee, radiation safety compliance, and troubleshooting.
• Great opportunity for physician to develop his / her own strategies, practice model, and standards for the Imaging program.
• One hospital: 650+ beds. Flagship hospital for entire healthcare system.
• For the past 15 consecutive years, Heart Program has ranked in the Top 50 by US News & World Report.
• Competitive salary to be discussed with group.
• Shared call.
• Comprehensive benefits package includes: generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, pension plan, health insurance, 403(b) with matching benefits, loan forgiveness, etc.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area: Beautiful, desirable location. Enjoy a culture-rich community that includes museums, symphony, ballet, theater, opera and historic landmarks.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.