Heart Failure Cardiology + Cardiac MR Imaging Noninvasive Cardiologist - Texas
NONINVASIVE Heart Failure/CHF + Cardiac Imaging- Large Texas City! • Seeking additional cardiologist with specific training in the following modalities: Heart Failure / CHF AND Cardiac MRI.
• CHF fellowship and Cardiac MRI training required.
• You will join two other CHF cardiologists in group.
• 50% - 75% of your patients will be CHF. You will also do Cardiac MR, echo, and nuclear.
• Mostly office-based with CHF hospital consults.
• Established cardiology practice. Large cardiology group comprised of almost 50 cardiologists.
• In-office services include stress tests, echo, stress echo, vascular diagnostic studies, nuclear, Holter and event, and consultative services.
• Group has extensive research program in which new physician can participate if desired.
• This is a vibrant CHF practice in growing community with most prestigious cardiology group in Central Texas.
• The practice allows for professional growth.
• You will be working with quality colleagues in a well-established and successful group practice.
• Group is considering starting LVAD program. New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply.
• Schedule: work 4 days per week in main office and 1 day per week in another office.
• Approx. starting salary: High six figures to start.
• Shared call schedule: 1 in 5 weekends. 2 weeknights per month. Hospital call involves consults for CHF.
• Cover 2 main hospitals on call.
• Regional referral center. 400 beds. City’s largest medical/surgical acute care center. Fully accredited, award winning facility. Primary stroke center. Magnet recognized facility.
• Hospital employed group. Single specialty practice.
• Physicians enjoy a livable lifestyle so that you and your family have time to enjoy this wonderful city.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area info: Major publications have named this city as one of the most livable cities in U.S. Cultural activities and events are plentiful from ballet to symphony to museums and ground breaking new drama. Fine dining and cuisine. State of the art medical facilities. Perfect climate boasting 300 days of sunshine per year. Sporting events and outdoor recreation. Great place to rear a family. Population over 1 million +.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Internal Medicine - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology