Adult Congenital ACHD Cardiologist - Texas
- Internal Medicine - Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
ADULT CONGENITAL Cardiologist – Large Central Texas city! • Seeking additional cardiologist with specific training in Adult Congenital.
• ACHD fellowship required.
• You will be the only ACHD cardiologist in group.
• Vacancy due to growth and market need.
• Established cardiology practice. Large cardiology group comprised of 30+ physicians and several offices.
• Initially you will be doing aprox. 50% ACHD and 50% general cardiology, transitioning to 100% ACHD.
• In-office services include stress tests, echo, stress echo, vascular diagnostic studies, nuclear, Holter and event, and consultative services.
• Group has extensive research program in which new physician can participate if desired.
• The practice allows for professional growth.
• You will be working with quality colleagues in a well-established and successful group practice.
• New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply.
• There are 12 cardiologists in central office.
• Approx. starting salary: High six figures.
• Shared call schedule: 1 in 5 weekends. 2 weeknights per month.
• Cover 2 main hospitals on call.
• On Staff at a 400+ bed regional hospital. City’s largest medical/surgical acute care center. Fully accredited, award winning facility. Transplants. Primary stroke center. Magnet recognized facility.
• Hospital employed.
• Physicians enjoy a livable lifestyle so that you and your family have time to enjoy this wonderful city.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area info: Major publication named this city as one of the most livable cities in U.S. Cultural activities and events are plentiful from ballet to symphony to museums and ground breaking new drama. Fine dining and cuisine. State of the art medical facilities. Perfect climate boasting 300 days of sunshine per year. Sporting events and outdoor recreation. Great place to rear a family. Population over 1 million.
Email CV to Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services 888-273-4628.