Noninvasive Cardiology - Highly desirable city in Central Texas
NONINTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST NEEDED – Large Desirable City in Central, Texas • One of the most Prestigious cardiology groups in Texas seeking additional Noninterventional cardiologist to join successful practice.
• Patients come from all parts of the country to see physicians.
• Group comprised of over 30 cardiologists and has very large service area.
• Skills required: echo including TEE and nuclear. May perform RPVI, cardiac CT and MR. if desired.
• You will truly enjoy living and working here. Practice allows for professional growth, quality colleagues, and livable lifestyle.
• Office provides all diagnostics and consultative services.
• Office located on campus of hospital.
• Typical schedule: 4 days per week in main office and 1 day per week at outreach clinic.
• Privileges in 2 hospitals. Tertiary care centers. Open heart. Dedicated labs. State of the art facilities.
• Group has active research programs. Research involvement is encouraged; however not required.
• Call shared equally. 1:5 weekends and 2 weeknights per month.
• Cover 2 hospitals when on call.
• Full benefits package includes: health, dental, CME, vacation, disability, retirement, etc.
• Comprehensive, negotiable salary to be discussed with group.
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area: This city voted most livable city by major publications. Residents enjoy world class entertainment, professional sports, orchestra, water sports, outdoors activities, etc.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease