- Traditional Physician Job
Orthopedic Surgeon / Sports Medicine - Desirable South Carolina City rapidly growing!
· Single specialty, private Orthopedic practice seeking additional Orthopaedic / Sports physician.
· Orthopedic residency required. Sports training required.
· Physicians enjoy a 4 day work week. Typical schedule: 2 days in office, 2 days in surgery per week.
· Vacancy due to growth and need.
· Physicians work out of one office and one hospital.
· Full service practice (joint replacement and reconstruction, minimally invasive procedures, full spectrum of services for sports-related injuries, hand & upper extremity, MRI and Physical Therapy services, and spinal treatment for neck and back pain.)
· Hospital- 400+ beds, large, full service, facility of excellence.
· Physician in group come from top programs.
· Shared general Ortho call. 5 group call days with 2-3 days hospital call.
· Excellent first year salary guarantee plus bonus (40% of collections.)
· Short partnership - 1 year.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: health, dental, life, disability, CME, dues and fees, vacation, 401k, phone/pager, paid malpractice.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: This is a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations. Total area population half million. A great location to raise a family. Art Walks with some good local artists, Jazz in the Square, Music in the Park, Music on Main, Very talented and active Theater.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Andrea Berendt