- Traditional Physician Job
PHYSIATRY / PM&R – Northern California coast
· Established practice seeking General Physiatrist / PM&R physician to join.
· No interventional pain management.
· 100% general PM&R.
· Little to no practice building. Referral base already established in this large, multispecialty group.
· Rehab facility is ranked in top 3% nationally.
· You will average of 10-15 patients per day.
· You will work closely with 5 Orthos and 4 Ortho Practitioners in group and 2 Neurosurgeons.
· Physician employed model.
· New grads or experienced physicians welcomed to apply.
· Affiliated with one Hospital. Approx. 150 beds. Recently finished $140 million expansion with the following expansions: ER, surgery, ICU, progressive care unit, and three story patient care tower. Full service, acute care hospital, state of the art equipment/services, advanced imaging, inpatient / outpatient rehab and therapy, etc. available.
· Competitive salary plus productivity.
· Comprehensive benefits package to be discussed with group (health, retirement, malpractice, relocation, signing bonus, etc.)
· Excellent Call schedule: 7 days of call per month. Not a heavy call.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Residents and visitors enjoy abundance of writers and poets, theater groups, museums, galleries, dance companies, concerts and other cultural events. Diverse collection of indoor and outdoor activities. Great community. Something for everyone. Four hours from San Francisco.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Andrea Berendt