- Traditional Physician Job
PEDIATRICS – (Charlotte suburb)
· Established practice seeking additional Inpatient Pediatrician.
· General Pediatric inpatient experience or training preferred.
· There is a 2 physician rotation: Week 1: Monday –Tuesday 7am – 7pm. Wednesday – Friday off. Saturday – Sunday 7am-7pm. Week 2: Monday – Tuesday off. Wednesday – Friday 7am -7pm. Saturday – Sunday off.
· Patient census: 5-8 patients per day in nursery; 5-8 patients per day children.
· Hospital employed.
· Competitive starting salary to be discussed with group. Approx. 170-190k negotiable.
· Full benefits package: relocation, health, dental, retirement, malpractice, etc.
· Shared call. Rotating schedule in tandem with work schedule.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Considered a Charlotte suburb. City ranked as one of the lowest cost-of-living cities in the country and has been named one of the fastest growing areas in the county.. Average age of population is 36. Population fastest growing in the area is 0-17 years. Area is rich in culture, history, and entertainment. Academically respected public and private schools. Colleges and Universities. Professional sports. Water activities. Outdoor activities. Golf. Perfect location. Something for everyone.
- Andrea Berednt