- Traditional Physician Job
RADIOLOGY-GENERAL IN SOUTH CAROLINA CITY! Subspecialty trained will also be accepted, but not required
· Established Radiology group seeking additional Radiologist to join busy group.
· Group prefers well rounded radiologist that can also do light interventional procedures.
· 5 radiologists in group. 1 MSK in group, 2 body imaging specialists, and 2 general radiologists.
· Group is so busy, they are looking to hire 2 additional radiologists to replace the 2 physicians they lost.
· New grads or experienced physicians not more than 10 years out of training, welcome to apply.
· Group hired 4 radiologists in last 3 years.
· Privileges in one hospital and one outpatient radiology center owned by hospital. Outpatient center located one block across from hospital.
· Hospital: 300+ bed facility. State of art, digital imaging including MRI, PET / CT, ICAD technology, bone density, fluoroscopy, PACS, etc. Hospital has total of 5 CTs and 4 MR.
· This group is contracted by hospital to read all the radiology. No competition. Tremendous potential!
· Partnership track. Base salary high $200s. Partner salary: 450k – 500k.
· Shared call 1:7.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: health, paid CME, paid license/dues, paid malpractice, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· One of the most desirable cities in South Carolina. All amenities including top ranked schools, cultural events, colleges and universities, water front living if desired, and recreational facilities and opportunities.
- Andrea Berednt