- Traditional Physician Job
Electrophysiologist- needed North Carolina midsize city
· EP fellowship training required.
· Total of 13 cardiologists in group. 1 other EP - based in different office.
· Vacancy due to relocation of EP who moved closer to wife's family.
· Candidate should be experienced with complex ablations, device implant and management to include Pacers CRT-P; and ICDS CRT-D.
· Candidate must also be comfortable supervising busy device clinic.
· Experience preferred but not required for VT ablation in ischemic or non-ischemic cardiomyopathy.
· Expect 100% EP practice. Taking over an existing patients.
· Shared general cardiology call 1:7.
· Hospital employed. Competitive compensation package. Comprehensive benefits.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Desirable location in Western NC. Many amenities. Beautiful location.
- Andrea Berednt