- Traditional Physician Job
Interventional Cardiology - southeast Georgia, near Savannah. 500k starting salary + 125k sign on
· Established cardiology practice seeking additional Interventional cardiologist
· 5 cardiologists in group. 3 Interventional cardiologists and 4 mid-level practitioners in group.
· Interventional candidate may perform coronary, peripheral, and structural. High volume interventions.
· Vacancy due to growth.
· Excellent, built-in regional primary care referral networks. Patients are waiting. Large primary care referral base employed by the same hospital system.
· One hospital: brand new facility, most modern equipment.
· Full service line in cardiology to include, TEE, ECHO, vascular, nuclear, and CTA; free standing interventional cath lab; and the latest in technology to include EKOS, ECMO and integrated Siemens C arm to include IVUS and FFR.
· Hospital has recruited top tier physicians of all specialties to their hospital.
· Shared call 1:3 to 1:4 or better.
· Excellent base salary minimum of $500,000 with wRVU incentives and outstanding benefits including paid practice expenses, full relocation, malpractice, etc. Excellent sign on bonus 125k.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Great family community as evidenced by the quality of physicians that have moved here over the last several years. Numerous activities and amenities for everyone: museums, theaters, plantations, stables, historic sites, golf, river recreation, shopping, festivals, bike trails, restaurants, local airport. Not far from Savannah, Jacksonville, Charleston, or Atlanta.
- Andrea Berendt